4210 198th St. S.W., #105, Lynnwood. The presentation will provide an overview of topics related to forming, operating and maintaining a small business in Washington State, including:
· Choosing your legal identity
· Registering with the tax authorities
· Business plans, accounting and bookkeeping
· Payroll, business and income taxes
· Cash planning and forecasting
· Credit and financing for your business
· What insurance do you need
· Employment law basics and how to avoid common pitfalls
· ACA basics for your small business
Attendees will receive a complimentary copy of the book, which includes several checklists and tools for small business operations.
Cost is $50. You can register online here.