Approximately 50,000 people will descend on Mountlake Terrace this weekend for the annual Tour de Terrace Festival. For those of you who want to get started on the fun early, the carnival will start around 1 pm. Things really start to kick off this afternoon with the street fair starting at 4 pm, the beer garden opening at 5pm and the crowd favorite parade beginning at 6:45pm.
Many people are especially excited this year as Mountlake Terrace resident and Deadliest Catch star Edgar Hansen will be the Grand Marshall of the parade. Edgar Hansen and Matt Bradley, both who work on the Northwestern, will be selling their famous “Crab Killer” t-shirts and hats at the street fair after the parade.
We’ve had plenty of other stories about Tour de Terrace in the past week so check them out below or head to our Tour de Terrace page for the full schedule.
- Send us Your Tour de Terrace Photos, Win a Gift Card to the Red Onion
- FREE hot dogs and hugs during the Tour de Terrace Parade
- Meet the crew of the Northwestern at Tour de Terrace
- Bring your old electronics to Tour de Terrace
- Kontagious Movement wins competition, will perform at Tour de Terrace
- The 1st Marine Division Band to perform at Tour de Terrace
- Deadliest Catch Star to Grand Marshall Tour de Terrace Parade