Is your family prepared for a disaster? South County Fire will host a free online class in disaster preparedness Thursday, Aug. 27 from 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Learn how to prepare and care for families in a disaster in this training which includes:
- An overview of disasters known to Washington.
- A how-to on building a preparedness kit for your family.
- Basic steps to creating a family disaster plan.
- Shutting off utilities.
- Disaster first aid basics.
South County Fire offers two classes each month:
- 1 p.m. every second Thursday
- 6:30 p.m. every fourth Thursday
Registration is required and can be done on the South County Fire website. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-320-5800.
Real first and last names — as well as city of residence — are required for all commenters.
This is so we can verify your identity before approving your comment.
By commenting here you agree to abide by our Code of Conduct. Please read our code at the bottom of this page before commenting.