The Mountlake Terrace City Council’s Thursday, Nov. 14 work/study session includes reviews of the following:
– An agreement with the City of Edmonds for wastewater treatment, disposal and conveyance services.
– A business license code amendment ordinance.
– Second- and third-quarter financial reports.
– Six-year financial forecast.
– 2020 revenue sources including property tax ordinance.
– The 20192020 mid-biennial budget modification ordinance.
The meeting will begin at 7 p.m. in the interim City Hall Council Chambers, 6100 219th St. S.W, Suite 220, Mountlake Terrace.
Real first and last names — as well as city of residence — are required for all commenters.
This is so we can verify your identity before approving your comment.
By commenting here you agree to abide by our Code of Conduct. Please read our code at the bottom of this page before commenting.