Learn this simple and important skill to minimize delays the next time you get a flat. We’ll take the mystery out of wheel and tire removal, patching a tube and putting it all back together. This demonstration-only class also covers some of the causes of flat tires and how to best avoid and prevent them.
- Assessing the condition of your tires
- The most effective method for wheel removal and reinstallation
- Removing the tire from the rim and reinstallation
- Locating and repairing the puncture
- Tools to carry for a speedy repair
The Verdant Health Commission is located at 4710 196th St. S.W. in Lynnwood.