If you were unable to attend the Mountlake Terrace Business Association’s second annual Job Fair on Wednesday, you’re in luck because Mountlake Terrace City Clerk Virginia Olsen has compiled a list of openings.
- Roger’s Market: produce clerk, cashier and stocker
- Red Onion Burgers: cooks
- Romio’s: cooks and delivery drivers
- Blue Flame Heating & Air Conditioning: telemarketing and customer service reps; service technicians and installers
- Merrill Gardens: dishwashers, dining room servers, housekeepers, assisted living caregivers, senior cook and community relations director
- HomeStreet Bank: tellers; their corporate offices have numerous openings at many locations including tellers, branch managers, finance analysts, HR, IT and lending associates.
- Freezerworks Sample Management Software: quality assurance analyst (test engineer)
- Home Depot in Shoreline: cashiers, early morning pack down, loading assistants, lumber/hardware/electric/flooring sales
- Office Depot in North Seattle and Shoreline: merchandising stock associates and sales consultants
- Comcast in Everett and Lynnwood: customer service reps; They need inbound sales in Fife.
- City of Mountlake Terrace: https://www.cityofmlt.com/cityServices/humanResources/currentJobs.htm
Others companies hiring are Premera, Diamond Knot Brewpub at MLT, Bekins, Nile Shrine and Studio 6 Hotel.