• Landscape maintenance (1 year preferred)
• Hardworking, positive attitude, and enjoys working in a creative team environment
• Ability to multi-task, excellent communication skills, and adapt to changing priorities and schedules
• Capable of performing heavy physical labor, including lifting to 50 pounds
• Knowledge of commonly used practices and procedures within the landscape field
• Driver’s license required
• Perform general landscape maintenance such as mow, trim, shear, weed
• Operate and maintain power equipment and hand tools, including power mower, trimmer, blower, and other equipment to perform various maintenance duties
• Sweep/blow walkways and leave areas in a clean and orderly condition.
• Perform additional duties and projects as assigned.
Up to $25.00 per hour depending on experience.
If you feel you meet these qualifications, please email to schedule an interview. Thank you.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
— Sponsored by P.R.I.M.E.
Real first and last names — as well as city of residence — are required for all commenters.
This is so we can verify your identity before approving your comment.
By commenting here you agree to abide by our Code of Conduct. Please read our code at the bottom of this page before commenting.