- This event has passed.
BECU 2019 Member Summit
April 30 @ 4:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
As a member-owned credit union, BECU works each day to ensure its members have a solid financial foundation and bright financial future. How do they do that? By offering unique and exclusive opportunities to learn and grow at events like the annual Member Summit.
What is offered at the 2019 Member Summit?
- Engage with credit union leaders (ask questions!)
- Attend free financial education breakout sessions on topics like home buying, retirement and estate planning and how to protect yourself from identity theft
- Hear from BECU’s CEO and CFO about the state of the co-op
- Participate in the annual meeting
- Learn about BECU’s community impact
- Meet and greet with local social media influencers (and ask them your financial questions!)
- Enjoy snacks while learning more about membership
Also, for every member who attends, BECU will donate $25 to a local nonprofit partner (up to $10,000). Members will even get the opportunity to vote for how the nonprofit will use the donated funds!
Space is limited and admittance is free. However, advanced registration is required for this exclusive member event.