Edmonds Community College’s Engineering Technology department is hosting a Composites and Aerospace Manufacturing Open House on Sept. 4.
The Open House will be from 6-8 p.m. in Monroe Hall.
Potential students will:
- take a tour of the materials lab,
- make something out of carbon fiber to take home,
- talk to current students and instructors,
- learn how to enroll and register for classes, and
- hear more about financial aid.
There will be free pizza and refreshments. The open house is free and open to the public.
For more information call: 425-640-1944 or email: [email protected]