Community Transit will operate limited bus service on Thanksgiving Day and the following day, while Sound transit Express bus routes will operate on Sunday schedules.
There will be no Sounder commuter rail service on Thanksgiving, and Sounder service from Everett to Seattle will operated on a modified schedule Friday, Nov. 29, one of the biggest shopping days of the year. If you plan to use Link light rail through Seattle Thanksgiving Day, it will run on a Sunday schedule.
Here’s the Community Transit schedule:
Thursday, Nov. 28 (Thanksgiving Day)
- Snohomish County local bus service: Sunday schedule.
- Commuter service to downtown Seattle and University District: No service.
- Sound Transit service from Snohomish County: Route 512, Sunday schedule.
- Customer Care phone lines: Closed.
- RideStore at Lynnwood Transit Center: Closed.
Friday, Nov. 29
- Snohomish County local bus service: Regular schedule.
- Commuter service to downtown Seattle and University District: Limited service. Only the following routes will operate:
o 402 – Lynnwood Transit Center – Seattle
o 413 – Swamp Creek P&R – Seattle
o 421 – Marysville – Seattle
o 855 – Lynnwood – University District
- Sound Transit service from Snohomish County: Regular schedule.
- Customer Care phone lines: Open limited hours, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- RideStore at Lynnwood Transit Center: Open limited hours, 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Route schedules are available at www.communitytransit.org/Schedules.
If you are planning a day of holiday shopping in downtown Seattle, Sounder commuter trains southbound from Everett will leave at 6:15 a.m. and 7:15 a.m. Return northbound trains depart King Street Station at 4:33 p.m. and 5:35 p.m. Link light rail will operate on Saturday schedules.
More Sound Transit holiday schedule information is available at soundtransit.org/Rider-Guide/Holiday-service.
Real first and last names — as well as city of residence — are required for all commenters.
This is so we can verify your identity before approving your comment.
By commenting here you agree to abide by our Code of Conduct. Please read our code at the bottom of this page before commenting.