Community Transit and Sound Transit said they will provide fare-free service all day New Year’s Eve, giving passengers a safe and reliable option for their holiday travel plans.
- Ride for free, no fare collected on all services, including Zip Alderwood Shuttle
- All buses will be on a Saturday schedule
- Times vary by route. Check schedules at communitytransit.org/schedules
- Link light rail and Sound Transit Express buses are fare-free from 4 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 31, to 2 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 1.
- Sound Transit will operate extended Link light rail service on New Year’s Eve, with 15-minute late night service. The last southbound trip will leave Northgate Station at 1:58 a.m. The last northbound train will leave Angle Lake at 1:41 a.m. Due to operator shortages, there will be no extended service on ST Express buses this New Year’s Eve.
Community Transit said that on Sunday, Jan. 1 (New Year’s Day) and Monday, Jan. 2 (holiday observed) Snohomish County local bus, Swift and DART service will operate on a Sunday schedule.
Sound Transit service from Snohomish County, ST Route 512, will also operate on a Sunday schedule both Jan. 1 and 2.
Community Transit Customer Care phone lines and the RideStore at Lynnwood Transit Center will be closed both days.
Real first and last names — as well as city of residence — are required for all commenters.
This is so we can verify your identity before approving your comment.
By commenting here you agree to abide by our Code of Conduct. Please read our code at the bottom of this page before commenting.