The agenda for the Mountlake Terrace City Council work/study session this Thursday, June 1 includes the following items:
– Introduction of Snohomish Health District Interim Administrator Jeff Ketchel
– A review of a switch vault agreement with Snohomish County PUD to allow the Main Street Reconstruction Project to move forward.
– A review Comprehensive Plan amendments.
– A review of a resolution regarding property acquisition administrative settlement agreements for phase I of the Main Street Revitalization Project.
– A discussion of the city manager performance review process.
The meeting will begin at 7 p.m. in Mountlake Terrace City Hall, 6100 219th St. S.W., 2nd floor. You can see the complete agenda here.
Real first and last names — as well as city of residence — are required for all commenters.
This is so we can verify your identity before approving your comment.
By commenting here you agree to abide by our Code of Conduct. Please read our code at the bottom of this page before commenting.