An introduction of Mountlake Terrace Community Senior Center Director Marlene Maier, presentations from various city departments, and a review of financial policies are among the agenda items for the Monday, Oct. 2 Mountlake Terrace City Council meeting.
Agenda items include:
– Approval of a professional services agreement for janitorial services for the Mountlake Terrace Public Works and Police Station facilities and the Mountlake Terrace Recreation Pavilion Facility
– Review of city departments performance measures for January-June 2017
– Presentation from Community and Economic Development
– Presentation from Public Works/Engineering Services and Fleet Management
– Presentation from Recreation, Parks, and Property Management
You can see the complete agenda here. The meeting will begin at 7 p.m. in Mountlake Terrace interim City Hall, 6100 219th St. S.W., 2nd Floor.
Real first and last names — as well as city of residence — are required for all commenters.
This is so we can verify your identity before approving your comment.
By commenting here you agree to abide by our Code of Conduct. Please read our code at the bottom of this page before commenting.