Ask the Mountlake Terrace Cop: What to do if you find injured wildlife

City of Mountlake Terrace Animal Control Officer Elena McKee addresses what you should do if you find injured wildlife, and tips in general for living around coyotes, raccoons and other wild animals.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Real first and last names — as well as city of residence — are required for all commenters.
This is so we can verify your identity before approving your comment.

By commenting here you agree to abide by our Code of Conduct. Please read our code at the bottom of this page before commenting.