The Center will be reopening on Sept. 16. The Center provides:
- Tutoring help with homework and access to the Internet
- Fun and educational games
- Support for parents and families
- Rental of musical instruments
- School supplies and backpacks
- English classes for adults
- The whole family is invited
- All services are free of charge.
Hours are: 5:30-8 p.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays. To volunteer or for more information call Pat at 425-279-3739
Location is: Terrace Park School, 5409 228th St. SW. in Mountlake Terrace. The Rotary Hispanic Center is entirely sponsored by the Alderwood-Terrace Rotary.