Support student success and raise funds for Edmonds Community College scholarships, emergency funding and innovative grants by participating in the EdCC Foundation’s 5k Walk and Run event Saturday, Oct. 28.
Walkers and runners at every level are welcome. Enjoy live music, tasty treats, athletic scrimmages, and special student vignettes throughout the course and at the after party.
- 8 a.m. Onsite Registration
- 9 a.m. Runners Start
- 9:05 a.m. Walkers Start
- 9:30 a.m. After Party Begins
- $500 team rate with perks (team photo, prizes, promotions and more!)
- $35 individual rate
- Chip timing and live race results
- Build your own team site
- Individual and team prizes
- Student vignettes along the course
- Costume contest!
Real first and last names — as well as city of residence — are required for all commenters.
This is so we can verify your identity before approving your comment.
By commenting here you agree to abide by our Code of Conduct. Please read our code at the bottom of this page before commenting.