Test driving a new Ford and show your support for the Mountlake Terrace Sports Booster Club, a volunteer organization that finacially helps our athletes, coaches, and teams.
MTHS Sports Booster Club Fundraiser Event is Saturday May 7th, 2011 from 9:00am to 5:00pm at MTHS
- For each qualified driver* $20 will be donated up to $6,000 (the more test drives, the more money we earn!)*qualified driver has to be at least 18 yrs old and has a valid drivers license. Only one driver per household. No purchase nessesary.
- All the money will be donated to MTHS Sports Booster Club, and we will be giving it back to the sports teams.
- This is a free test drive – not a way for Harris Ford to sell cars, there will be no pressure to buy. This is simply a way for Ford to give back to thier community.
- Ford Motor Company has contributed more than $5 million to support high school extracurricular activities nationwide through its successful test-drive program of the company’s fuel-efficient products
- Since the start of the program, more than 1,500 events have been hosted in 49 states, generating more than 255,000 test drives by participants
- Ford developed the Drive One 4 UR School program in 2007 to assist cash-strapped communities in raising up to $6,000 for local high schools in a single day test-drive event