The projects the City Council is expected to support are:
- The design and construction of an elevated station at I-5 and 220th Street SW along the Lynnwood Link Extension corridor
- A parking structure for the 236th Street aerial station
- Funding additional Transportation Oriented Development analysis and support conducted as part of project development in accordance with the TOD Policy
- An extension of the light rail system to Everett
- Any project that would fund capital and operating improvements for ST Express regional bus service to the 220th Street SW infill station and the 236th Street stations
The Council also will be holding a Public Hearing on amendments related to Town Center development.
The meeting will be at 7 p.m. at the Mountlake Terrace Interim City Hall, 6100 219th St. SW., Suite 220, second floor.