Little damage from Saturday night dryer fire

755
0
A dryer fire in a residence on the 4200 block of 212th Street Southwest on Saturday around 8 p.m. drew a large response from Snohomish County Fire District 1 crews but caused little damage. The fire was contained to the laundry room; no injuries were reported. (Photo by Doug Petrowski)
A dryer fire in a residence on the 4200 block of 212th Street Southwest on Saturday around 8 p.m. drew a large response from Snohomish County Fire District 1 crews but caused little damage. The fire was contained to the laundry room; no injuries were reported. (Photo by Doug Petrowski)

Leave a Reply