Cinebarre Grand Opening This Friday, May 29
Friday is the public grand opening for the new (formerly Mountlake 9) movie theater in Mountlake Terrace where you can dine and drink while you’re watching the movie. The films may be the same ones playing at other theaters but that’s about all that Cinebarre will have in common. Instead of the normal Pepsi commercials and blockbuster film previews, Cinebarre features short films from independent filmmakers during the pre-show so be sure to arrive 30-45 minutes before showtime.
You’ll be able to order food during most of the movie and here are a few tips that Cinebarre gives to make the process go smoothly:
* Write your menu choices on order form
* Place the order form in the metal bar so it is visible to your server
* Your server will only come by if they see your “flag”
* Order as often as you like until check is dropped (last call)
* Pay tab with cash or credit card when check is dropped
* If you enjoyed your service, please feel free to tip your wait staff
The following movies will be playing for Friday’s grand opening and you can buy advance tickets from Fandango.