I’ll be brief because you have some work to do.
If you’re a regular MLTnews reader you probably know that Cedar Way Elementary has been nominated for a Pepsi Refresh grant to help fund a new playground. For more information about the grant/project click here.
Every month the top 10 organizations in each grant level are awarded the grant. In Cedar Way’s case, $50,000. December is the 3rd month that Cedar Way has pushed really hard to get votes from the community. They spent most of the 1st month down in the 70’s, moved up to the 40’s in the second month and this month, December, they have been climbing and are currently at #7 #9
If Cedar Way can climb a couple more spots in to the top 10 and stay there for the month of December, they wil be awarded $50,000 towards their new playground. Additionally, the Edmonds School District has agreed to MATCH any funds resulting in a total of $100,000 for a new playground for Cedar Way Elementary.
So what do they need from you?
Vote, vote and vote. You can vote up to 4 times each day using the methods below. So just for the month of December, add this page as your browser home page, bookmark it, keep it handy. Come back here for these easy links to guide you in voting every day. It only takes a couple of minutes.
- Click here to go to the main site. You can either sign in with Facebook or create an account.
- Click here to go to the Pepsi Refresh Facebook Application. Search for “Cedar Way” and vote.
- Vote by text message: text the “103810” to Pepsi’number 73774.
- Click here to download the iPhone/iPad app or click here to download the Android app.
What else can you do to help?
- Tell your friends, family members co-workers and neighbors.
- Tell them to come to MLTnews.com and just click the image on the sidebar to come to this page for the voting links.
- Click the share buttons at the end of this post to share this on Facebook or Twitter.
- When you vote, post it on Facebook and tell your friends to vote.
- Add a link to this page to your email signature to encourage people to vote.