With the record temperatures well in to the 90’s over the weekend and an excessive heat warning in effect until Monday night, we asked the MLTnews community on Facebook what they were doing to beat the heat and here are some of the responses:
- Sitting in front of our portable air conditioner…I know that is cheating but… What the Hey!
- hopefully going to Mazatlan later to grab an ice cold beer.
- Enjoying the pool!!
- Im whinning about it….. no, does not help much 🙁
- Sitting by the pool enjoying a G&T listening to tunes and just loving the day….
- went to the red onion and had a couple of hard lemonades and then went to the mall and went shopping……….
- Enjoying the air conditioning at Mazatlan.
- Little as possible and sitting in front of a fan
- Swimming in the complex’s pool!
- Waiting for the thermomator to hit 100 in the kitchen and take [email protected] and put it on fb. Its @ 95 now
- wimming pool, beer and lemonade for the kids.
- Dreaming of Al Gore.
For a few other great ideas of how to stay cool in MLT, check out Kelly Clay’s post from when we had a heat wave last month: 5 Ways to Stay Cool This Weekend in MLT.
[image courtesy Thomas Hawk]