The Arts of the Terrace is an annual juried arts contest/show that the city of Mountlake Terrace, WA has been putting on since the late 70’s. The arts show is September 26th through October 3rd but submissions to the show are due August 30th. Mountlake Terrace Arts commission is seeking paintings, prints and drawings, miniatures, calligraphy, photographs, and 3 Dimensional works for it’s 31st Annual Juried Arts Show.
Here’s a few details:
- Artists of all ages are welcome.
- Artists may enter up to three pieces of art in each category and four in miniatures.
- There is a $10 nonrefundable fee for each piece of artwork entered or $10 for up to four miniatures.
- All entries must be for sale.
- 20% commission will be collected on all sales.
- All works must be original, created by the artist in the past two years and must not have been shown at a previous Arts of the Terrace show.
- No copies, derivatives or reproductions; work cannot be based on copyrighted or previously published materials.
- Artists may not substitute or alter the work after it has been accepted.
- Digital images of accepted work will be retained by the Arts of the Terrace.
- We may reproduce accepted artwork for promotional purposes.
- All entries will be juried from digital images. Awards will be selected from the original works of art.
If you’re a resident of Mountlake Terrace, WA you’ll likely get this flyer in the mail but here is more details [pdf].
[image courtesy decor8]</p}